Open Toe Compression Socks
"Seriously these changed my life. 😍 I would never have guessed these would be so beneficial! I had leg and foot problem. These have eliminated it. They're comfortable. They're much easier to put on than compression socks- this is because I have long nails. These support my legs and eliminate swelling, increase circulation and my legs feel more energy. I love them! I love the open toe. I'm very happy with this product! They wash well- I do not put them in the dryer- simply air dry them as they dry quickly. It was a very good choice for me. These help me so much! 😊I wear these a few hours a couple days a week or more if needed."⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Judy G., TX
Get a great discount on our Open Toe Compression Socks while the NEW YEAR SALE is on. Once we sell 500 units, we will be increasing the price back up to $119.99.
- Quick and convenient to wear.
- Not visible under your clothing.
- Built-in zipper & adjustable velcro make it super easy to put on.
- Perfect compression sleeve for travel, sports, work, or home.
- Open toe design.
- Pinch-resistant zipper etc.
- Helps reduce the symptoms of varicose veins and when worn faithfully.
- Helps reduce fatigue, swelling, itching, burning, and leg cramps.
- Promotes the venous blood flow from the feet back toward the heart overcoming the effects of gravity.
- Improves leg symptoms, and decrease the risk of blood clots.
- Alleviate the discomfort of standing and walking all day by increasing circulation, giving you instant relief from even your worst pain and swelling.
- Small - Medium (S/M):
- Ankle Circumference: 8½-10 inches
- Calf Circumference: Up to 16½ inches
- Length of stocking laying flat: 19 3/4 inches
- Large - Extra Large (L/XL):
- Ankle Circumference: 11½-13 inches
- Calf Circumference: Up to 19 inches
- Length of stocking laying flat: 21 inches